SUNDAY 9.00AM SERVICE
- Works of ministry and works of service (Ephesians 4:12, 16 NIV)
- Everyone does their work properly. (Eph 4:16 RSV)
- Team members cooperate with maturity, stability and unity. (Ephesians 4:12-16 NIV)
(2) Team Players Experience Spiritual Development
- Unity in the faith. (Ephesians 4:13 NIV)
- Becoming mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fulness of Christ. (Ephesians 4:13, 15 NIV)
- Growing in stability. (Ephesians 4:14 NIV)
(3) The Entire Team Experiences Spiritual Development
- Body of Christ built up. (Ephesians 4:12 NIV)
- The mature body. (Ephesians 4:15 NIV)
- Each part working properly. (Ephesians 4:16 RSV)
SUNDAY 6.00PM SERVICE
P – Past hurts or successes – let them go.
(Psalm 139:16 NIV; Philippians 3:13 (NIV)
R – Reach out for the lost.
(Philippians 3:12-14 NIV; Romans 12:2 NIV)
O – Overcome negative, small thinking.
(Philippians 4:13; Proverbs 23:7 NKJ; Matthew 25:24-25 NIV; Romans 12:2 NIV; Philippians 4:8-9 NIV)
G – goals: you need to set them and go for them.
(Philippians 3:14 NIV; Proverbs 11:27 GN; Isaiah 54:2 NIV)
R – Rejoice in the Lord and in all that He leads you into.
(Philippians 3:1 NIV; Philippians 4:4 NIV; Proverbs 17:22)
E – Expect the best.
(Philippians 4:8-9: Proverbs 23:7 NKJ; Luke 3:15 Hendriksen)
S – Settle grievances.
(Philippians 4:2-3 NIV)
S – Secrets to a higher level.
(Philippians 4:12-13 NIV; Isaiah 33:6 NIV)